Acer C200 Portable LED Projector (MR.JQC11.001)
Quick OverviewImage Native Resolution: 854 x 480 Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200 Standard Mode Brightness: 200 lm Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Compatible Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Contrast Ratio: 2,000:1 Throw Ratio: 1.1...
Add to Wishlist
Native Resolution: 854 x 480
Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
Standard Mode Brightness: 200 lm
Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Compatible Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Contrast Ratio: 2,000:1
Throw Ratio: 1.1 (2082.80 mm@2000 mm)
Maximum Vertical Sync: 60 Hz
Maximum Horizontal Sync: 33.20 kHz
Minimum Vertical Sync: 50 Hz
Colour Support: 16.7 Million Colours (24-bit)
Lens Type: Manual Focus
Maximum Lens Aperture: F/1.7
Maximum Focal Length: 5.02 mm
Minimum Diagonal Image Size: 635 mm
Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 2.54 m (100")
Minimum Projection Distance: 600 mm
Maximum Projection Distance: 2.40 m
Optical Zoom: 1x
Lamp Type: LED
Number of Lamps: 1
Normal Mode Lamp Life: 20000 Hour
Economy Mode Lamp Life: 30000 Hour
Number Of Audio Outputs: 1
Audio Line Out: Yes
Total Number of HDMI Ports: 1
Projection System: DLP
Projection Method: Front
Video Compatibility: EDTV, HDTV, SDTV
Computer Compatibility: Windows PC
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.