CyberPower UT650EG 650VA / 360W UPS
Quick OverviewSingle Phase: UPS Topology Line-interactive: Energy Saving Technology GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology INPUTGenerator Compatibility: Yes Nominal Input Voltage ( Vac ): 230 ± 10% Input Voltage Range ( Vac ):...
Add to Wishlist
- Single Phase: UPS Topology
- Line-interactive: Energy Saving Technology
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology
- INPUTGenerator Compatibility: Yes
- Nominal Input Voltage ( Vac ): 230 ± 10%
- Input Voltage Range ( Vac ): 165 ~ 290
- Input Frequency ( Hz ): 50 ± 5: 60 ± 5
- Input Frequency Detection: Auto-sensing
- Rated Input Current ( A ): 2.83
- Input Connector Type: Universal
- Power Cord Length (ft.): 4
- Power Cord Length (m.): 1.2
- OUTPUTCapacity (VA): 650
- Capacity (Watts): 360
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- On Battery Voltage(s) ( Vac ): 230 ± 10%
- On Battery Frequency ( Hz ): 50 ± 1% 60 ± 1%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Single Boost, Single Buck
- Overload Protection
- Internal Current Limiting , Fuse
- Outlet(s) - Total 3
- Outlet Type: Schuko x 3
- Outlet(s) - Battery & Surge Protected 3
- Typical Transfer Time ( ms ) 4
- BATTERYRuntime at 60W ( min ) 28
- Runtime at 90W ( min ) 16
- Typical Recharge Time ( Hours ) 6
- Start On Battery: Yes
- Battery Type Sealed Lead-acid
- SURGE PROTECTION & FILTERINGSurge Suppression ( Joules ): 125
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
- Phone/Network Protection RJ11/RJ45 (Combo): 1-in, 1-out
- MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONSLED Indicators
- Power On , Line Mode , Battery Mode , Bypass Mode , Low Battery , Overload , UPS Fault
- Audible Alarms
- Battery Mode , Low Battery , Overload , UPS Fault
- Ethernet Data Transmission Speed: Up to 1Gb
- PHYSICAL Form Factor: Tower
- Enclosure Construction: Plastic
- Color: Black
- PHYSICAL SIZE - UPS MODULEDimensions (WxHxD) (in.)
- 3.31 x 6.85 x 11.02
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm.): 84 x 174 x 280
- Weight (lbs.): 8.38
- Weight (kg.): 3.8
- ENVIRONMENTALOperating Temperature (°F): 32 ~ 104
- Operating Temperature (°C): 0 ~ 40
- Operating Relative Humidity (Non-condensing) ( % ): 0 ~ 90
- Operating Elevation ( feet/meters ): 0-10,000 feet (0-3,000 meters)
- Storage Temperature (°F): -4 ~ 122
- Storage Temperature (°C): -20 ~ 50
- Storage Relative Humidity (Non-condensing) ( % ): 0 ~ 90
- Storage Elevation ( feet/meters ): 0-10,000 feet (0-3,000 meters)
- Online Thermal Dissipation ( BTU/hr ): 34
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.