Epson L1455 A3 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Quick OverviewPrinter Type: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF Print Method: PrecisionCoreTM Printhead Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 2.8 pl Print Direction: Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing Nozzle Configuration: 400 x 2 nozzles...
Add to Wishlist
- Printer Type: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF
- Print Method: PrecisionCoreTM Printhead
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 2.8 pl
- Print Direction: Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Nozzle Configuration: 400 x 2 nozzles Black, 128 x 2 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Maximum Resolution: 4,800 x 2,400 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Automatic 2-sided Printing: Yes (up to A3)
- Print Speed: Photo Default - 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 " *2: Approx. 42 sec per photo (with Border) *1
- Draft, A4 (Black / Colour): Up to 32 ppm / 20 ppm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 18 ipm / 10 ipm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 8.7 ipm / 6.0 ipm *1
- ISO 24734.2, A3 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 10 ipm / 5 ipm *1
- ISO 24734.2, A3 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 6.0 ipm / 3.7 ipm *1
- Reduction / Enlargement:25 - 400%, Auto Fit Function
- Maximum Copy Size: A3
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copies: 999 copies
- Copy Quality: Normal / Best Quality
- ISO 29183, A4, Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 16 ipm / 8.8 ipm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed colour image scanner
- Sensor Type: CIS
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 297.18 x 431.8 mm (11.7 x 17")
- Scanner Bit Depth (Colour): 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Grayscale): 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Black & White): 16-bit input, 1-bit output
- Scan Speed: Flatbed (Black / Colour):200 dpi: 6.0 sec / 12 sec
- ADF Monochrome (Simplex / Duplex): 200 dpi: 8.3 ppm / -
- ADF Colour (Simplex / Duplex): 200 dpi: 4.8 ppm / -
- Support Paper Thickness: 64-95 g/m2
- ADF Capacity: 35 pages (75 g/m2)
- Type Of Fax: Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability
- Receive Memory / Page Memory: 6MB, Page memory
- Up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
- Error Correction Mode: ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode
- Fax Speed (Data Transfer Rate): Up to 33.6 kbps, Approx. 3 sec/page
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Transmission Paper Size (Flatbed): A5, Half Letter, B5 (JIS), Letter, A4, Legal, B4 (JIS), A3, 11 x 17 in
- Transmission Paper Size (ADF): A5, B5 (JIS), Letter, A4, Legal, B4 (JIS), A3, 11 x 17 in
- Receiving Paper Size: A5, Half Letter, B5 (JIS), Letter, A4, Legal, B4 (JIS), A3, 11 x 17 in
- Speed Dial / Group Dial: Up to 200 numbers, 199 groups
- Fax Features: PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic Redial, Address Book, Delay Send, Broadcast Fax (Mono Only), Transmit Reservation (200 case)
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.