Epson WorkForce WF-7711 A3 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Quick OverviewPrinter Type: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF Print Speed: Photo Default - 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 " *2: Approx. 42 sec per photo (Border), 52...
Add to Wishlist
- Printer Type: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF
- Print Speed: Photo Default - 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 " *2: Approx. 42 sec per photo (Border), 52 sec per photo (Borderless) *1
- Draft, A4 (Black / Colour): Up to 32ppm / 20ppm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 18ipm / 10ipm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 8.7ipm / 6.0ipm *1
- ISO 24734.2, A3 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 10ipm / 5.0ipm *1
- ISO 24734.2, A3 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 6.0ipm / 3.7ipm *1
- Copy Speed: ISO 29183, A4, Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 16ipm / 8.8ipm
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 - 400%, Auto Fit Function
- Maximum Copy Size: A3
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 1200dpi
- Max Copies: 999 copies
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Colour Image Scanner
- Sensor Type: CIS
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 297.18 x 431.8 mm (11.7 x 17”)
- Scanner Bit Depth (Colour): 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Grayscale): 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Black & White): 16-bit input, 1-bit output
- Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF (Simplex)): Monochrome 200dpi: 6.0sec / 11.0ppm
- Colour 200dpi: 12sec / 5.5ppm
- Fax Function: Walk-up Black-and-white and Colour Fax Capability
- Receive Memory / Page Memory: 6MB / Page Memory up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
- Error Correction Mode: ITU Group3 Fax with Error Correction Mode
- Fax Speed (Data Transfer Rate): Up to 33.6kbps, Approx. 3sec/page
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Receiving Paper Size: A5, Half Letter, B5(JIS), Letter, A4, Legal, B4(JIS), A3, 11” x 17”
- Speed Dial / Group Dial: Up to 200 numbers / Up to 199 groups
- Fax Features: PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic Redial, Address Book, Delay Send, Transmit Reservation (100 case), Broadcast Fax (Mono Only)
- Card Slot / USB Host Function: USB Host (Scan to Memory Device / Storage Function)
- Type of Direct Printing: USB Memory
- Number of Paper Trays: 2 (Front 1, Rear 1)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity: Cassette: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2), 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Rear Slot: 1 sheet
- Output Capacity: 125 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
- 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Maximum Paper Size: 329 x 1200 mm (12.95” x 47.24”)
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 5x7", 4x6", Envelopes: #10, DL, C6, C4
- Paper Feed Method: Friction Feed
- Print Margin: 0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver (except plain paper) *3
- USB: USB 2.0
- Network: Ethernet, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC
- Network Protocol: TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD
- Security Functions: Limit Access Function, PIN No. Certification, LDAP Address Book, Panel Admin Mode
- Epson Connect Features: Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud
- Print Method: PrecisionCore Printhead
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 3.8pl
- Printer Language: ESC/P-R
- Control Panel: 4.3” TFT Colour LCD Touch Panel
- Print Direction: Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Nozzle Configuration: 400 x 2 nozzles Black, 128 x 2 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Automatic 2-sided Printing: Yes (up to A3)
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.