Gigabyte Aorus M.2 1TB NVMe Gen4 7000s SSD GP-AG70S1TB
Quick OverviewInterface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4 Form Factor: M.2 2280 Total Capacity: 1000GB Warranty: Limited 5-years or 700TBW NAND: 3D TLC NAND Flash External DDR Cache: DDR4 1GB Sequential Read...
Add to Wishlist
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Total Capacity: 1000GB
- Warranty: Limited 5-years or 700TBW
- NAND: 3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache: DDR4 1GB
- Sequential Read speed: Up to 7000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed: Up to 5500 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: up to 350k
- Random Write IOPS: up to 700k
- Dimension: 80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF): 1.6 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active): Average: R : 6.6W, W : 6.5W
- Power Consumption (Idle): <30mW
- Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 700TBW, whichever comes first.
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.