NZXT H510i ATX TG Mid-Tower Case (2*120mm) Black-Red | Black | White-Black
Quick OverviewDimensions : W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet) W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet) Material(s) : SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass Weight : 6.8 kg Motherboard Support...
Add to Wishlist
- Dimensions : W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
- W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
- Material(s) : SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass
- Weight : 6.8 kg
- Motherboard Support : Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Front I/O Ports :
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
- Filters : All Air Intakes
- Smart Device : V2 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 2x RGB LED port support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB or Aer RGB 2 fans
- Built-in noise detection module
- *Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
- LED Strip(s) : 2 integrated addressable LED strip
- Vertical GPU Mount : 2 Slots
- Included Accessories :
10x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
- Drive Bays :
- Expansion Slots : 7
- Radiator Support : Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
- :Rear: 1x 120mm
- Fan Support
Front: 2 x 120/ 2 x 140mm
Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
Airflow: 50.42 CFM
Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Clearance Cable Management: 19-23mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed
- Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Rear Radiator: 60mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.