NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm Liquid Cooler with LCD Display RL-KRZ53-R1
Quick Overview* Prices are subject to change without prior notice Tech Specs Compatible Socket & CPU Intel: Socket LGA 1200, 115X, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 AMD: AMD Socket AM4, sTRX4*, TR4*...
Add to Wishlist
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Tech Specs
- Compatible Socket & CPU
- Intel: Socket LGA 1200, 115X, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD: AMD Socket AM4, sTRX4*, TR4* (*Threadripper bracket not included)
- Water Block
- Dimensions Diameter: 79mm / H: 52mm
- Material (Block): Copper Material (Housing): Plastic
- Dimensions: 123 x 275 x 30mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Motor Speed: 800 - 2,800 ± 300 RPM
- Power: 12V DC, 0.3A
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic
- Fan Control: Yes
- NZXT RGB Channel Connector: 1
- Rotation Orientation: Software adjustable Default, +90, +180, and -90 Degrees
- LCD Display Panel
- Active Area: 2.36” (60mm) Diameter
- Color: 24-bit True Color LCD
- Resolution: 320 x 320px
- Brightness: 650 cd/m²
- Fan Specs
- Model: Aer RGB 2 120mm
- Dimension: 120 x 120 x 26mm
- Speed: 500 - 1,500 ± 300RPM
- Airflow: 17.48 - 52.44 CFM
- Air Pressure: 0.14 - 1.35 mm-H₂O
- Noise: 22 - 33 dBA
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 0.18A, 2.2W
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Life: 60,000 hours / 6 Years
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.