PCcooler GI-CX240 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Quick OverviewCPU SOCKET LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, TR4, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 WATERBLOCK DIMENSIONS: 85 x 80 x 41.7 mm RADIATOR DIMENSIONS:...
Add to Wishlist
- CPU SOCKET
- LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, TR4, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- WATERBLOCK DIMENSIONS: 85 x 80 x 41.7 mm
- RADIATOR DIMENSIONS: 277 x 120 x 27 mm
- RADIATOR MATERIAL: Aluminum
- FAN DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 120 x 120 x 26 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- FAN SPEED: 1000~2600 ±10% RPM (Max)
- FAN AIRFLOW: 72 CFM (Max)
- FAN AIR PRESSURE: 2.33 mmH2O (Max)
- FAN MTTF: 160,000 Hours
- FAN NOISE LEVEL: 29.1 dBA (1m)
- FAN POWER CONNECTOR: 4-Pin (PWM), 3-Pin ARGB
- FAN RATED VOLTAGE: 12V DC
- FAN RATED CURRENT: 0.30A
- FAN POWER CONSUMPTION: 3.60W
- FAN LED COLOR: ARGB
- PUMP MTTF: 160,000 Hours
- PUMP NOISE LEVEL: < 20 dBA (1m)
- PUMP RATED VOLTAGE: 12 VDC
- PUMP POWER CONSUMPTION: 3.96W
- CONNECTOR: 4-Pin
- COOLER TYPE: Liquid Cooler
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.