Philips 248C3LHSB/69 23.6in 1920x1080 60Hz 5ms TFT LED Monitor
Quick OverviewLCD panel type TFT-LCD Backlight type W-LED system Panel Size 23.6 inch/59.9 cm Effective viewing area 521.28 (H) x 293.22 (V) Aspect ratio 16:9 Optimum resolution 1920 x 1080 @...
Add to Wishlist
- LCD panel type TFT-LCD
- Backlight type W-LED system
- Panel Size 23.6 inch/59.9 cm
- Effective viewing area 521.28 (H) x 293.22 (V)
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Optimum resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- SmartResponse (typical) 2 ms (Gray to Gray)
- Response time (typical) 5 ms
- Brightness 300 cd/m²
- SmartContrast 20,000,000:1
- Contrast ratio (typical) 1000:1
- Pixel pitch 0.272 x 0.272 mm
- Viewing angle 170º (H) / 160º (V) @ C/R > 10
- Picture enhancement
- Display colors 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency 30 - 83 kHz (H) / 56 -75 Hz (V)
- sRGB Yes
- Audio (In/Out)
- HDMI audio out
- Signal Input x1 VGA (Analog ) x2 HDMI
- Power On mode 16.6 W (EnergyStar 5.0 test method)
- Standby mode <0.3W
- Off mode <0.3W
- Power LED indicator
- Operation - White
- Standby/sleep-white (blinking)
- Power supply External 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Product with stand (mm) 579 x 443 x 194 mm
- Product without stand (mm) 579 x 369 x 33 mm
- Packaging in mm (WxHxD) 625 x 504 x 101 mm
- Weight 5.7 kg
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.