Philips 242B9T 24in LCD Monitor with SmoothTouch
Quick OverviewDisplay LCD panel type: IPS technology Backlight type: W-LED system Panel Size: 23.8 inch/60.5 cm Effective viewing area: 527 (H) x 296.5 (V) Aspect ratio: 16:9 Optimum resolution: 1920 x...
Add to Wishlist
- LCD panel type: IPS technology
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 23.8 inch/60.5 cm
- Effective viewing area: 527 (H) x 296.5 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Pixel Density: 93 PPI
- Response time (typical): 5 ms (Grey to Grey)*
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
- SmartContrast: 50,000,000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.275 x 0.275 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H)/178º (V); @ C/R > 10
- Flicker-free: Yes
- Picture enhancement: SmartImage
- Colour gamut (typical): NTSC 72% (CIE 1931)
- Display colours: 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency: 30–85 kHz (H) / 48–75 Hz (V)
- sRGB: Yes
- EasyRead: Yes
- LowBlue Mode: Yes
- Touch technology: Projected capacitive
- Touch points: 10 points
- Touch method: Stylus, Finger, Glove*
- Touch interface: USB
- Touch glass hardness: 7 H
- Touch glass coating: Glare
- Touch active area: 527 mm (H) x 296.5 mm (V)
- Operating system: Windows 10/8.1/8/7; Android 7.1/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.4; MAC OS X; certain Linux versions*
- Palm rejection area: >= 30 x 30 mm
- Ingress protection: IP54 - front only
- Sealability: Touchscreen sealed to bezel; Touchscreen sealed to LCD
- Signal Input: VGA (Analogue); DVI-D (digital, HDCP); DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI 1.4
- USB: USB 3.1 x 2 (1 w/fast charging)*
- Sync Input: Separate Sync; Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in; Headphone out
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.