Philips 288E2A 28" IPS 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 FreeSync Monitor
Quick OverviewLCD panel type IPS technology AMD FreeSync™ technology Yes Backlight type W-LED system Panel Size 28 inch / 71.1 cm Display Screen Coating Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25% Effective viewing area...
Add to Wishlist
- LCD panel type IPS technology
- AMD FreeSync™ technology Yes
- Backlight type W-LED system
- Panel Size 28 inch / 71.1 cm
- Display Screen Coating Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
- Effective viewing area 620.93 (H) x 341.28 (V)
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Maximum resolution 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz*
- Pixel Density 157 PPI
- Response time (typical) 4 ms (Grey to Grey)*
- Brightness 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical) 1000:1
- SmartContrast Mega Infinity DCR
- Pixel pitch 0.16 x 0.16 mm
- Viewing angle
178º (H) / 178º (V)
@ C/R > 10
- Picture enhancement SmartImage game
- Color gamut (typical) NTSC 106.9%*, sRGB 119.7%*
- Display colors Color support 1.07 billion colors
- Scanning Frequency 30 - 140 kHz (H) / 40 - 60 Hz (V)
- SmartUniformity 93 ~ 105%
- Delta E < 2 (sRGB)
- Flicker-free Yes
- LowBlue Mode Yes
- EasyRead Yes
- sRGB Yes
- Signal Input
DisplayPort x 1
HDMI x 2
- Sync Input Separate Sync
- Audio (In/Out)
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.