Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7900 XT OC VAPOR-X 20G SPR-11323-01-40G Graphics Card
Quick OverviewAMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card 5nm GPU AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture Engine Clock Boost Clock: Up to 2560 MHz Game Clock: Up to 2220MHz Boost Clock is the...
Add to Wishlist
- AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card
- 5nm GPU
- AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- Engine Clock
- Boost Clock: Up to 2560 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2220MHz
- Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
- Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
- Stream Processors
- Compute Units
- 84 CU (with RT+AI Accelerators)
- Infinity Cache
- Ray Accelerators
- Memory Size/Bus
- 20GB/320 bit GDDR6
- Memory Clock
- 20 Gbps Effective
- Maximum 4 Displays
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort 2.1: 7680×4320
- PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- BIOS Support
- Dual UEFI
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.