Western Digital WD Red 8TB WD80EFAX Hard Drive for NAS
Quick OverviewDesigned with home and small office/business customers in mind the8TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDDfromWDis well-suited for NAS environments with up to eight 3.5" drive bays....
Add to Wishlist
Designed with home and small office/business customers in mind the8TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDDfromWDis well-suited for NAS environments with up to eight 3.5" drive bays. Engineered to handle increased workloads this 8TB drive operates using a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface a 256MB cache and a rotational speed of 5400 rpm all of which help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers with a sustained rate of up to 178 MB/s. This drive also features high levels of reliability with 600 000 load/unload cycles 10 in 1014non-recoverable read errors per bits read error recovery controls and 1 000 000 hours MTBF for 1-8 bay NAS systems. Also built into this drive are noise and vibration protection and WD's NASware 3.0 helps increase system compatibility allowing WD Red drives to be more easily integrated with your existing network infrastructure. Features Fill your NAS with WD Red then fill it with awesome. There's an industry-leading WD Red drive for every compatible NAS system to help fulfill your data storage needs. With drives up to 8TB WD Red offers a wide array of solutions for customers looking to build the biggest best-performing NAS storage solution. Built for single-bay to 8-bay NAS systems WD Red packs the power to store your precious data in one powerhouse unit.
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.