Asus ROG Gladius III RGB Wired Gaming Mouse P514 ROG GLADIUS III
Quick OverviewROG Gladius III Classic asymmetrical gaming mouse with specially tuned 19,000 dpi sensor, exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket II, zero click latency, laser-engraved ROG side aesthetic, ROG Omni Mouse Feet, ROG...
Add to Wishlist
- ROG Gladius III
- Classic asymmetrical gaming mouse with specially tuned 19,000 dpi sensor, exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket II, zero click latency, laser-engraved ROG side aesthetic, ROG Omni Mouse Feet, ROG Paracord and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Specially tuned ROG 19,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate
- Revolutionary zero click latency for real time reaction
- Classic asymmetrical right-handed mouse weighing 79 g
- World’s first Push-Fit Switch Socket II is compatible with mechanical switches and Omron Optical Micro Switches to vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- ROG Micro Switches for consistent click resistance and 70-million-click lifespan
- Laser-engraved ROG side aesthetic with RGB illumination
- ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet for a swift and smooth glide
- Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and accurate performance with a clean, tactile feel
- DPI On-The-Scroll for effortless accuracy adjustments
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software for easy and intuitive configuration
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.