Cooler Master MF120 S3 Triloop ARGB Cooling Fan MFW-B2DN-18NPA-S3
Quick OverviewProduct Number: MFW-B2DN-18NPA-S3 Fan Profiles: Addressable RGB Fan Speed: 650-1800 RPM ± 10% Fan Airflow: 52 CFM (Max) Fan Air Pressure: 1.82 mmH2O (Max) Fan Noise Level: 8 - 27...
Add to Wishlist
- Product Number: MFW-B2DN-18NPA-S3
- Fan Profiles: Addressable RGB
- Fan Speed: 650-1800 RPM ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 52 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.82 mmH2O (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 8 - 27 dBA
- Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Fan MTTF: 160,000 Hours
- Fan Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
- Fan Power Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.22A
- Fan Safety Current : 0.37A
- RGB Connector: 3-Pin ARGB
- RGB Rated Voltage: 5V DC
- RGB Rated Current: 0.65A
- Fan Power Consumption: 2.64W
- Fan Weight: 156g / 0.34 lbs
- Cooler Type: Case Fan
- Series: MasterFan
- Fan Size: 120
- Fan - LED Lighting: ARGB
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.