Elgato KEY LIGHT Illuminate on Command EL-10GAK5401
Quick OverviewThe spotlight’s on you. Quality lighting is the secret to making your camera feed shine. From the way you smirk and celebrate to the way you focus and freak out,...
Add to Wishlist
- The spotlight’s on you.
- Quality lighting is the secret to making your camera feed shine. From the way you smirk and celebrate to the way you focus and freak out, viewers want to see every expression in detail. After all, you’re the star of the show. They subscribe to see you. And with Key Light, they instantly know you’re pro.
- Designed from the desk up.
- Conventional studio lighting can clutter your setup. Built from solid metal, Elgato Key Light eliminates this issue thanks to a streamlined profile that stays out of your way. It doesn’t even touch your floor, plus it stands flush against your wall. Simply clamp the pole mount to your desk, extend it to your ideal height, and you’re ready to roll.
- Puts soft boxes to shame.
- While soft boxes tend to make you sweat, Key Light keeps heat impressively low despite its massive 2800-lumen output. 160 premium OSRAM LEDs ensure extra-bright illumination you can dim down to a subtle glow. A color temperature range of 2900 to 7000 K produces hues from arctic blue through sunset amber. And a silky-smooth opal glass face guarantees balanced, glare-free diffusion at the perfect beam angle.
- Always at hand.
- Why jump up to adjust settings only to return to a blown-out image? Key Light replaces hard-to-reach knobs with a direct Wi-Fi connection to your PC. So you can kick back with the Control Center app, tweak your lighting from the comfort of your mouse, get real-time, on-screen feedback. And even sync as many Key Lights as you wish.
- Works with Stream Deck.
- Lights, camera, action – all with a single tap. Stream Deck takes Key Light to the next level thanks to direct integrations you can customize as you see fit. Power up, adjust brightness, tweak color temperature, and more. You can even save different settings for instant access on the fly. And that’s just the beginning, because with Stream Deck, new integrations just keep coming.
- Makes a statement.
- Flawlessly designed to beat the rising demands of video production, Key Light sets the bar for high-end studio lighting. Extra-bright yet super dimmable. Space-saving and built to stand the test of time. App-enabled and destined to evolve with you. Everything about Key Light says: you mean business.
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.