HKC MG27H6Q 27" Curved VA 170Hz QHD 2560 x 1440 8ms GTG Free-Sync Gaming Monitor
Quick OverviewExcellent display for gaming The HKC-MG27H6Q is a favorite monitor among gamers because of its refresh rate of 170Hz. The curved anti-glare LED screen with a viewing angle of 178º...
Add to Wishlist
- Excellent display for gaming
- The HKC-MG27H6Q is a favorite monitor among gamers because of its refresh rate of 170Hz. The curved anti-glare LED screen with a viewing angle of 178º also gives the computer screen a high quality. Whether it is the casual gamer or the fanatic players, everyone is visually satisfied with the HKC-MG27H6Q.
- 170Hz refresh rate
- This monitor has a refresh rate of 170Hz. That is 170times per second that the image is replaced. This ensures that with rapid movements in the image, it will continue to look smooth. So no blurry and shocking images. Connect the monitor via the DisplayPort.
- The monitor is equipped with FreeSync. This technology adjusts the refresh rate to that of the computer’s video card. This way you prevent tearing and stuttering. This means that the number of frames that the monitor refreshes is tuned to the video card. This applies to AMD video cards and to some NVIDIA video cards.
- Adaptive Sync ensures that the monitor and the video card coordinate the refresh of the image. This will prevent extra tearing or stuttering.
- Normally a screen has a flicker of approximately 200 times per second. The HKC-MG27H6Q has anti-flicker technology. This ensures that it is much less tiring to look at the screen for a (longer) time.
- FPS Front Sight
- With this feature it is possible to always display the same screen on the screen, regardless of the game being played. It ensures that when playing with a shotgun, for example, a good visor is also visible on the screen.
- Gaming on screen
- View angle of 178° with R1800 Curve Rate
- 20% more color coverage and blue light reduction
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.