ID Cooling Zoomflow 360 XT ARGB Snow
Quick OverviewCompatibility Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 AMD AM4 TDP 350W Radiator Dimension 397×120×27mm Radiator Material Aluminum Tube Material Premium Sleeved Tubing Tube Length 465mm Waterblock Dimension 72x72x58mm Cold Plate Material Copper Pump Current...
Add to Wishlist
- Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156
- AMD AM4
- TDP 350W
- Radiator Dimension 397×120×27mm
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- Tube Material Premium Sleeved Tubing
- Tube Length 465mm
- Waterblock Dimension 72x72x58mm
- Cold Plate Material Copper
- Pump Current 0.36A
- Pump Speed 2100±10%RPM
- Pump Bearing Ceramic Bearing
- Pump Life Expectancy 50,000 Hrs
- Pump Noise Level 25dB(A)
- Fan Dimension 120×120×25mm
- Included Fans 3pcs
- Fan Speed 500～1500±10%RPM
- Max. Air Flow 68.2CFM
- Max. Static Pressure 1.87mmH2O
- Noise 13.8～30.5dB(A)
- Rated Voltage 12VDC
- Operating Voltage 10.8～13.2VDC
- Started Voltage 7VDC
- Rated Current 0.25A
- Power Input 3W
- Bearing Type Hydraulic Bearing
- Connector 4Pin PWM / 5V 3Pin ARGB
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.