Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Chromax. Black.Swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 120mm, Black
Quick OverviewSize 120x120x25 mm Mounting hole spacing 105x105 mm Connector & pin-configuration 4-pin PWM Cable length 1cm + 30cm NA-EC1 extension cable Bearing SSO2 Blade geometry A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels...
Add to Wishlist
- Size 120x120x25 mm
- Mounting hole spacing 105x105 mm
- Connector & pin-configuration 4-pin PWM
- Cable length 1cm + 30cm NA-EC1 extension cable
- Bearing SSO2
- Blade geometry A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame technology AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
- Material Sterrox® LCP
- Rotational speed (+/- 10%) 2000 RPM
- Min. rotational speed @ 20% PWM (+/-20%) 450 RPM
- Airflow 102,1 m³/h
- Acoustical noise 22,6 dB(A)
- Static pressure 2,34 mm H₂O
- Input power (typical) 1,2 W
- Input power (max.) 1,68 W
- Input current (typical) 0,1 A
- Input current (max.) 0,14 A
- Operating voltage 12 V
- Voltage PWM signal 5 V
- MTTF > 150.000 h
- Scope of delivery
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.black anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.blue anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.green anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.red anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.white anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 chromax.yellow anti-vibration pads
- 4x NA-AVP1 grey anti-vibration pads
- NA-AVG1 chromax.black anti-vibration gasket for water cooling radiators
- Fan screws
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.