TPLink TL-R605 SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router
Quick OverviewDesigned for Remote Office or Small Office: Supports one of the tunnel type; 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN***, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections. Reliable and Flexible: Up to 4 WAN...
Add to Wishlist
- Designed for Remote Office or Small Office: Supports one of the tunnel type; 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN***, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections.
- Reliable and Flexible: Up to 4 WAN connections connecting to 4 different Internet service providers and private links. Bandwidth based, app-based, or automatic line backup allow flexible and reliable use of your wide-area links.**
- Gigabit Router: All (5) gigabit connecting ports provide high-speed wired connectivity.
- Built-in Firewall: Built-in firewall and ACS filtering for easy penetration and blocking settings
- VLAN and VLAN routing: Works with standard 802.1Q switches for multiple subnet separation and communication. Multi-Nets NAT for direct Internet access from any VLAN
- Secured Router: Advanced ACS policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Centralized Management**: Work with center control Omada SDN controller enables cloud access for easy management and deployment.
- Omada Cloud-based SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡ eliminates the installation and maintenance truckloads.
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.