Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 1 (Support IEEE802.3af or passive PoE)
Power Supply: 802.3af PoE or passive PoE
Power Consumption: 12.6W
-8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in
-(206 × 182 × 37 mm)
-Internal omni directional
-2.4GHz: 4dBi x 3
-5GHz: 5dBi x 2
Mounting: Ceiling mount or wall mount (mounting kit included)
Physical Security Lock: Yes
Hardware Watch Dog: Yes
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
-5GHz:Up to 867Mbps*
-2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps*
-Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
-Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
-Automatic Channel Assignment
-Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
-Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
-Captive Portal Authentication
-Wireless Mac Address Filtering
-Wireless Isolation Between Clients
-SSID to VLAN Mapping
-Rogue AP Detection
EAP Controller Software: Yes
Email Alerts: Yes
LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
Management MAC Access Control: Yes
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
L3 Management: Yes
Multi-site Management: Yes
Management VLAN: Yes
Certification: FCC, RoHS
-AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP225
-Passive PoE Adapter
-Operating Temperature: 0℃~60℃ (32℉~144℉)
-Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
-Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
-Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist. It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
- Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
- When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
- Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
- If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
- Item pick up from branch is to be arranged and shouldered by the customer.
- Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
- Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
- Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- International Shipping Information is available upon request.
- Dynaquest reserves the right to cancel and refund the order incase complications arise regarding stock availability.
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
- Check all items upon receipt.
- NO Cash Refund.
- All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
- Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
- Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
- Overclocking may void the warranty.
- Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
- Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Before You Buy
- Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
- Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
- Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
- Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.